This blog is dedicated to the New Writing Series and creative talents which grace the readings during each presentation. I aim to write my thoughts and interpretations of the New Writing Series readings, enjoy!

Monday, April 7, 2008

More Questions about Flarf

First off, I'm a little confused how these poets find out about these returned or made up search phrases. Do these phrases come to their heads, or do they for example say one day that "Ben Franklin's Man Boobs," would be an interesting topic to research about themsevles? Are these poets the ones creating these phrases? Are they the perpieters of this growing fad in poetry? Who intially started this poetry movement? I'm obsessed with flarf poetry!

I guess I want to find some phrases I could write about. Where do I find them!

No comments: